Synopsis: I was responsible for overseeing the quality of the Business Administration online program. This was an example of a course that I worked on with an independent ID contractor to design a Master course. MAN 3065 is part of the Business Administration Bachelor’s program. Working with a contractor, it is important to make sure the developed course is consistent with other courses in the program and meets the established quality standards.
Target Audience: Students in the Information Technology Management Bachelor’s program
- Provided a contractor with process, support, and tools
- Established effective rapport with the contractor
- Conducted formative evaluations throughout the process
- Provided technical assistance and consultation as needed
- Ensured the course alignment with the program requirements and curriculum
- Used QM rubric to evaluate the quality of course design