Synopsis: I was designated to help an Internal Department at Florida State College at Jacksonville to transform a face-to-face full-day workshop to a fully online training. This project was an example of just-in-time training, allowing the trainees to complete the training when they need it and at their own pace. It also allowed the trainees to refresh their skills and knowledge at any time.
Target Audience: FSCJ employees
- Conducted needs assessment
- Manage the project from its inception to completion
- Worked closely with the subject-matter experts to redesign the training structure, write content, develop assessment, and design learner-content interactions
- Conducted formative evaluation and revised the training based on the feedback
- Built the training course in the Learning Management System
Training Lesson: Visit Purchasing Guidelines and Regulations Training