Synopsis: The name of Online Learning Lab was changed to the Innovation in Learning Center in 2011. The center needed to market the name through its logo and flyer. The official website needed to be redesigned to offer a multitude of online resources, such as job aids and video tutorials for both pedagogy and technology. The website was designed and developed in WordPress.
Target Audience: University of South Alabama
- Designed the ILC logo and flyer to promote the center and its services
- Served as a Project Lead and a Webmaster for designing, developing, and maintain the website
- Managed the project timeline and assigned tasks to the team members
- Maintained and updated information and training materials
- Designed and developed graphics and other multimedia
- Developed several job aids and video tutorials using Camtasia Studio, Relay, and SnagIt