Synopsis: Currently, I’m working as Project Manager and Lead ID for the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (FDACS). I’m managing a team of three: an ID, multimedia designer, and administrative assistant. The scope of this contract project is to design, develop, implement, and maintain a series of online self-paced training programs related to the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)’s standards. Training includes National School Lunch Program (NSLP), School Breakfast Program (SBP), Summer Food Service Program (SFSP), After School Snack Program (ASSP), and other training programs required by USDA.
These training programs are offered to district-level school nutrition professionals, school nutrition managers and directors, school nutrition assistants, staff, and technicians from among Florida’s approximately more than 300 program sponsors. All of the training programs are offered through the Learning Management System (LMS) called Moodle. The LMS is the framework that handles all aspects of the learning process, delivery of instructional materials, and administrative functions, such as course enrollment, performance monitoring, and personalized instruction.
Target Audience: State Agencies, Nutrition Professionals, & Food Service Workers
- Managed the FDACS team
- Defined the project scope, managed timeline, planned budget, supported the team functions
- Developed processes, workflows, design templates, and training infrastructure
- Served as a Lead ID to design and develop more than 120 training lessons
- Worked and oversaw ID contractors who worked remotely
- Established effective communication with all stakeholders
- Conducted quality control
- Assisted in writing and executing the contract
Website: Visit http://freshforfloridakidstraining.com