Bangell/Truman Dam Security Table-Top Exercise
Synopsis: The Bagnell/Truman Dam Security TTX was developed to identify strengths and areas for improvement in existing policies and procedures, share, and discuss organizational procedures for identifying and resorting suspicious activity. The training was conducted through Moodle and video conferencing. The trainees participated in this TTX from different locations, and interacted to each other through threaded discussions on Moodle. The facilitator operated the TTX program through the video conferencing.
Target Audience: College of Education, USA
- Worked closely with the clients to design the interface and developed a training approach
- Developed the TTX using AutoPlay Media Studio
- Developed multimedia, such as Flash timer, animation, graphics, and program interface
- Customized and configured the Moodle template for the exercise
- Uploaded and managed training materials on Moodle