Synopsis: This CHD 1110 (Infant and Toddler Care I) is an example of my collaboration with a faculty subject-matter expert to design and develop a Master course. This course is part of the Early Childhood Education program. The faculty had never worked with an ID. I provided guidance and support to the faculty to develop a high-quality course, emphasizing the course alignment with the program, course, and module-level objectives, promoting authentic assignments, integrating original lecture content, providing appropriate rubrics, and providing the implementation plan for various course delivery modes (face-to-face, hybrid, and fully online).
Target Audience: Florida State College at Jacksonville Students in the Early Childhood Education program
- Managed the project from its inception to completion
- Worked collaboratively with the faculty throughout the development process
- Ensured course alignment with the program requirements and curriculum
- Assisted the faculty in designing assignments and assessments
- Developed a course in Blackboard
- Used the QM rubric to evaluate the quality of course design