Synopsis: I served as a subject-matter expert working with another ID to redesign this course. This course example demonstrated how I utilized third-party courseware to enhance student learning.
Target Audience: Students in the Information Technology Management program
- Re-designed course structure and wrote all module content, instructional materials, assignments, and rubrics
- Selected appropriate assignment to promote hands-on learning activities and real-world applications
- Developed an implementation plan, suggesting in-class activities for a blended format.
- Worked collaboratively with the ID to complete the course development
- Used QM rubric to evaluate the quality of course design