Year: Spring 2004 & 2005
Synopsis: The Advanced Hypermedia Tools was an in-class graduate course that integrated theory, design, and media. Although the primary delivery medium in this course was the web, the course allowed students to work virtually in any media-oriented educational or training environment.
Target Audience: Graduate students in the Instructional Design & Development program
- Collaboratively worked with the professor to re-design the curriculum
- Assisted in teaching on technology and media sessions
- Developed assessments and rubrics
- Assessed students’ projects
- Provided assistance to students