Adobe Photoshop 6.0 Tutorial
Synopsis: This computer-based instruction was designed and developed in Macromedia Authorware. The Adobe Photoshop 6.0 tutorial was an interactive self-paced instruction to provide users with tool review, step-by-step instruction for editing images, video tutorials, examples, and practices. It took about two hours to complete the tutorial.
Target Audience: Adobe Photoshop beginners
- Designed graphics with Adobe Photoshop
- Developed the instruction with Macromedia Authorware
- Designed and developed interactivity and storyboard
- Developed multimedia, such as Flash animations and video tutorials
- Incorporated motivation techniques and Gagne’s events of instruction