Kung = Shrips
Ob = Bake
Woonsen = Clear/Glass Noodle
So, that’s the name of this menu. It’s fairly simple to cook.
- Shrimps (Best if you don’t peel the shell off yet)
- Woonsen (Vermicelli) soaked in the warm water for 10-15 min
- Bacon (just a few slices to put at the bottom of the pot)
- Prepper 1 Teaspoon or more if you like
- Sesami Oil 2 Teapoon
- Cilantro 1 cup
- Soy Sauce 1 Tablespoon
- Oyster Sauce 1 Tablespoon
- Sugar 2 Teaspoon
- Vegetable Oil 2 Teaspoon
- Garlic powder 1 Teaspoon
- After soaking Woonsen for 10-15 min, rinse it and mix with prepper, sesami oil, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, vegetable oil, garlic power.
- Add half of cup of cilantro
- Add shrimps
- Mix everything up and leave it for 10 min
- Lay slices of bacon at the bottom of the pot or wok
- put everything including all the mixed source and ingredients on top of bacon
- Close the lid and set meduim heat
- Leave it for 10 min or until Woonsen gets softer or done – Stir if needed to prevent from burning at the bottom.
- When it’s almost done, put the rest of cilantro
- Cook until everything is done.